Aloe vera is a cactus-like plant found all over the world.
Aloe vera is widely used for its health benefits. Aloe vera is used in infected wounds and skin-related issues.
In this article, we are discussing some interesting facts and health benefits of aloe vera. “When to drink aloe vera juice- morning or night?” benefits and side effects of it.
Table of Contents
When To Drink Aloe Vera Juice- Morning Or Night?
In the morning! Aloe vera juice is advised to be drunk in the morning on an empty stomach. Aloe vera juice helps in digestion and provides fluid to the body after long fasting hours. It helps to remove bad toxins from the body.
You can take the aloe vera juice immediately after finishing the brush. You can take it with warm water.
Can aloe vera juice be taken on empty stomach?
Yes, Aloe vera juice can be taken on an empty stomach.
When Aloe vera juice is taken on an empty stomach It helps us with digestion, It helps to keep the body hydrated and helps with hair and skin-related complaints.
5 Benefits of drinking aloe vera juice on empty stomach
- Improve digestion:
Aloe vera juice contains fibers that help in digestion.
It also contains other nutrients, vitamins, and enzymes which help in the process of digestion and keep our digestive system smooth and clear.
When our digestion gets disturbed we may get symptoms like difficulty in passing stool (constipation), Acid reflux, or GERD(Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease).
2. Nutritional Benefits:
Aloe vera juice contains essential minerals, vitamin c, folic acid, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium. so, by drinking aloe vera juice we can fulfill the nutritional requirement of our body.
Aloe vera juice contains antioxidants that are useful for fighting against free radicals. With the drinking of aloe vera juice, we can get benefits over premature greying of hair, Healthy and refreshing skin.
Aloe vera is full of water content which helps our body keep hydrated. When we took on an empty stomach after a few hours of fasting, it will provide us with water for our organs and helps in their normal functioning.
5. Weight Loss
Aloe vera helps in weight loss. Aloe vera contains polyphenols that help to remove toxins from the body and helps with weight loss.
What happens if I drink aloe vera juice everyday?
No harm in drinking aloe vera juice in small quantities every day. But you will get results within 3-4 weeks of regular drinking aloe vera juice.
How much aloe vera juice should I drink daily?
You can take a maximum of one leaf or 100ml of aloe vera juice once a day.
Aloe vera does not give harm if taken at limits, If we drink too much then it will cause diarrhea and abdominal pain.
How many days should I drink aloe vera juice?
You can drink aloe vera juice as per the complaints. But in most people, the best results of aloe vera juice get within 2-3 weeks.
How many times drink aloe vera juice in a week?
You can take up to 7 leaves a week or 700 ml of aloe vera juice a week. As early mentioned aloe vera is having a mild laxative effect so f taken in a heavy dose it may give you trouble.
You may suffer from diarrhea because of anthraquinone which is present in aloe vera.
Who should not drink aloe vera juice?
Aloe vera is not advised to Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers it may affect the child and pregnant women.
Aloe vera can be avoided when you are on a heavy dose of anti-diabetic drugs which may lead to hypoglycemia. So if you are on medication for diabetes and making planning to start an aloe vera juice drink then always take the advice of your consultant.
ways to consume aloe vera for healthy weight loss
You can consume aloe vera for weight loss. You can consume aloe vera in many ways.
- With Warm Water: Warm water always helps in weight loss if taken on an empty stomach early in the morning. warm water helps to burn the fat. Aloe vera contains vitamins that are helpful for fat to convert into energy.
- With Honey: The taste of aloe vera is bitter. To minimize the bitterness we can mix honey with aloe vera. Honey can make the drink a little sweet.
- With Vegetable juice: As we know bitter taste of aloe vera. We can add some vegetable juice which can make aloe vera juice less bitter.
- With lemon juice: Lemon is a great source of vitamin C and it is sour to taste. The bitterness of aloe vera can be changed with the sour taste of lemon and also we can get the benefits of vitamin c too.
If we want to lose weight we can drink or eat aloe vera before each meal.
Also Read:When to drink bitter gourd juice?
What are the 7 benefits of aloe vera?
- Nutritional Benefits: Aloe vera stores water in its leaves which can be useful to rehydrate. Also, contain minerals, vitamins, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, and antioxidants which are helpful for the normal functioning of the body, and those are fulfilled by just taking aloe vera.
- Fasten wound healing: From ancient times aloe vera was used for its wound-healing property. I heard about this benefit from my grandmother.
- Antibacterial and Antioxidant: The antibacterial and antioxidants property of aloe vera helps us to reduce bacterial infection and helps to remove toxins and free radicals from our bodies.
- Reduce GERD and Constipation: Aloe vera is useful in constipation and gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
- Skin health: Aloe vera is used for its moisturizing property. Aloe vera is also helpful in wrinkles and can help in acne too.
- Useful In The Treatment Of Diabetes: Aloe vera is helpful to lower blood sugar levels.
- Useful In The Treatment Of Canker Core: Canker core can be reduced with the use of aloe vera.
What are the disadvantages of aloe vera?
- By laxative effect, we may get abdominal cramps and diarrhea.
- In a few people, aloe vera may cause Skin irritation.
- Aloe vera consumption for a few days may cause Electrolyte imbalance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we drink aloe vera juice with warm water
Yes, we can drink warm water with aloe vera juice. It can help us to reduce weight.
Best time to drink aloe vera juice for weight loss
Before each meal, Yes aloe vera juice can help in losing weight when taken before each meal.
How much aloe vera juice to drink daily
minimum of one teaspoon to a maximum of up to 100 ml of aloe vera juice can be taken daily.
How long does it take for aloe vera juice to work?
Many get results within 2-3 weeks but it totally depends on your targeting complaints.
Benefits of eating raw aloe vera on empty stomach
It helps to hydrate the body and is also helpful in constipation and digestive system-related problems.
Can you drink aloe vera juice at night?
You can drink aloe vera juice at night. But for desired benefits, you must drink aloe vera juice on an empty stomach in the morning.
Is aloe vera juice acidic or alkaline?
Aloe vera juice is alkaline in nature.
Benefits of drinking aloe vera with warm water
Warm water and aloe vera if drunk early in the morning can improve metabolism by which more fat burns throughout the day, warm water can also helps in emptying the stomach (helps in constipation).
May help in oral health and is beneficial for skin-related problems.